Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday Brat!

I love my birthday. It's my favorite holiday out of the year. I still countdown to it, just like I have done my whole life. I will probably still do this forever because it is a day that I can do or say whatever I want & nobody can say anything to me because "It's my birthday!" This year I really did not overly say this phrase like I did last year but I did use it today, even though it's the day after my birth. I had some family come over & somebody needed to pick up Pop Pop & I didn't wanna do it so I used my magic words. I celebrate my birthday for at least a week so hopefully I can continue to say this for another bit & get away with it.

I love my birthday. I love how everyone texts me & calls me & writes on my facebook wall. It makes me feel like I'm super popular. In addition to the popularity, I do feel really blessed that I had so many people who cared enough to wish me a happy birthday, I really appreciate those little things. Birthdays are a big deal to me so I get kind of insulted if somebody I'm close to doesn't wish me a "Happy Birthday", to be honest. Diana, you are pardoned.

I love my birthday. I got to see my best friends & all of us were together for the first time in ages, all in honor of moi. Meghan & Mary Kate both came over, as did Lauren & Jade. It was really great to see them & it was a lovely evening. The real celebration is on Friday & I am beyond excited for that. I think we're going to have a really good turnout. People are coming that I haven't seen in a very long time & all of my worlds are going to come together, again all in honor of yours truly! I have my friends from home, some Marist kids & even some Miami. My brothers & Kelly are also coming, which is exciting because we never get to go out together. It should be so much fun & such a debaucherous event that I cannot wait! My outfit is so L.C. too, which makes me even more excited because I want to wear it every day.

Did I mention I love my birthday?

No comments: