Monday, January 5, 2009

Blogger's Block

I usually like to blog at least once a week but I feel like I have not been getting enough inspiration for my posts. I suffer from a common ailment referred to as Blogger's Block, kind of like writer's block but since I'm no writer I can't have that. There are times when the ideas just flow out of me like water through the Nile, but other times when I have absolutely no idea. This is one of those times, so I figure I'll just write about some things that are currently going on in my life.

The Giants will be playing the Eagles in the divisional playoffs on Sunday. I wanted Minnesota to beat Philly because I would have rather faced the Cardinals, but I guess one bird is no better than the other. I know we can beat either team but since the Eagles are playing really well right now, I was leaning towards Arizona. Whatever, you gotta beat the best to be the best & we will be once again. Mark Teixeira's press conference will be held tomorrow, making his Yankee-dom official. Spring Training tickets also will be going on sale this week. I will be waking up at 9 AM on Friday to get tickets for the exhibition games against the Cubbies. The best seats in the house for no more then $50 a ticket. I'm buying as many as physically possible & if I can't find people to go, I'll just sell them on StubHub for far more then that.

My parents are going away for the next 2 weeks. That gives me the whole house to myself for that time, which should be grand. It's funny because my mom was trying to convince me to have friends come over so I wouldn't be alone but I really don't see a full-on party erupting in their absence. I just have to remember to feed Maggie, water the plants & pick up Pop Pop from time to time, & I can certainly do that. This Friday, we will also be having an R4 reunion in the city. Sarah is home from Hawaii so we're trying to get as many of us together as possible to celebrate this joyous occasion. I think that's about it. Nothing too exciting, like I said. If I get inspired to blog in the very near future, though you will be the first to know.

No comments: