Saturday, May 3, 2008

Very 1st Blog Post

So I must say, I've been wanting to create a blog for a long time ever since reading my friend Amanda's & so now was the time.  She seems so creative & witty in hers & since I too am both creative and witty I thought why not share this with the world?  I currently should be studying for one of my finals but why would I ever do that when I can waste time & do this?

So this first blog, as you might expect if you know me even a little bit is going to be about the Yankees.  It's hard for me to describe my love for the Yankees.  It's probably the only true love I've ever known.  I mean I did get it tattooed on my body for all of eternity, which I'd never do for anyone else...that's how you know it's true love.  Just like any other romance, however it can be a very strenuous relationship.  After much anticipation & excitement of the season beginning, it has thus far been a let-down.  Jorge & Phil Hughes are both going to be out for a while, not to mention the greatest of all, Mr. Alex Rodriguez.

As a girl, some people (mainly the male species) think that I don't know as much as they do.  Let me make this clear here & now...I not only know as much as you do, but I know much more.  As I was just studying outside by my pool, my mind began to drift off, as it often does when reading for "poo".  I was thinking about how majestic Alex's swing is (& yes, my thought process is completely random & sometimes bizarre).  It's just the most perfect thing I have ever seen.  When he hits a homerun, to me it's almost as good as sex (ALMOST).  Perhaps that makes me weird but I don't care.  "I'm in love, I'm in love & I don't care who knows it!"

I believe that is all for now.  Welcome to my blog & I have no doubt that my future blogs will be peppered with witicisms & movie quotes & all that jazz.  I hope you enjoy all that you read & if you have any comments, feel free to share them, because after all aren't blogs meant to be commented on?

3 comments:

Savy said...

Hi Amy! I was just searching for cool blogs and I felt like reading yours. Unfortunately, you probably do know more than me in sports. My brain shuts down completely when people mention sports. Hope you have fun in the world of blogging!

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you! And I'm so glad that I was able to influence you to do this!! hehe. Great writing!! I cannot wait to read more!!! =)

KSButterfly447 said...

Well, I expected this to be the subject of your first blog. I will
verify that she does have more knowledge on the Yankees, than any guy I
know. It seems to impress, yet scare them.

Have fun writing, and I will have fun reading.