Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fantasy vs. Reality

OK so maybe this is jumping the gun a little bit but I just wanted to make another post already. I was thinking & wanted to write it down (thinking only occurs sometimes so when it does I need to capitalize on it).

I happen to idolize Lauren Conrad & I am addicted to "The Hills", I mean who isn't? I even got bangs because I love her so much. But let's be honest with ourselves, I can without a doubt have a reality show that would be as good, if not better then "The Hills".  It would be a blend of "The Hills" & "Rob & Big" and what's better then that?

Drama? CHECK
Comedy? INDEED
Boy Trouble? CHECK
Trips across the country? GOT IT
Crazy friends? CHECK CHECK
Outlandish behavior? CHECK!
Brody Jenner?

OK, so maybe I don't have Brody but my friends are way funnier then Audrina & Lo. Ms. Lax-a-Lot & Stripper Theo are more than worthy of their own shows too (but this is my blog, so it's also my reality show).  Don't forget about those R4 girls nor those crazy Staten Islanders I call my best friends either, totally reality gold no matter where I travel.

I live in both NY & Miami, 2 of the biggest cities in the US.  I'm good-looking, smart & funny...yes that's Zack Morris (side-tracked, sorry). My show would be so entertaining, not to mention I'd get to become a C-list star & maybe get to eventually be on "Surreal Life"!  Why am I in grad school, this is obviously my destiny.

In a world that is consumed with reality TV, what makes these people more worthy then I? Yes, I always keep up with the Kardashians & I do think I can dance & will always love New York but "The Paper"?? COME ON! Who thought that was a good idea?!

END SCENE!