Saturday, May 24, 2008

So I Think I Can Dance


It's my favorite time of year!  Well okay maybe that's a lie but it's still exciting.  So You Think You Can Dance has begun!  This is my favorite show & after watching last season I was totally ready to try out this year but I just did not.

Now I was a dancer for most of my life & a cheerleader for another large part of it, so I have rhythm & coordination but I am not disillusioned, I know I'm not as good as the dancers that are on this show.  But I so badly want to go & get to learn these dances!  Latin dancing is like the sexiest thing ever & I want to be able to do that so incredibly bad.  I'm considering taking a dance class over the summer but I know the dances won't be half as cool as the ones on the show.  I want to learn a routine by any of those choreographers because they are all so ridiculously talented.  I'd even krump if they asked me to.

I recently started watching Dancing with the Stars & I actually hate it because compared to SYTYCD, it's such a joke.  The dances are so much easier & the pros put in all sorts of moves that show off themselves & not the star.  If that little pudgy girl from Hairspray can make a Salsa look mildly good, I am positive that I could too.

What I need is a good partner, so if any male who is reading this is interested in sharing this dream with me then by all means let me know!  You must be talented & handsome & strong because I want to do lifts.  If you are also single & would like to be my Latin lover, then all the better our chemistry will be.  You don't need to be a Latino, but your hips need to move like you are.  Applications are now being accepted.

No comments: