Sunday, April 19, 2009

TV-aholic

I've been blogging too few & far between, I apologize but I haven't had any blog inspiration. I also haven't had as much time as I used to, which is good for me but bad for blogging. One thing I haven't given up on, however, is watching my TV shows. I've come to the conclusion that I watch a lot of television & when I say a lot I mean A LOT. In addition to sporting events & ESPN & YES on a constant basis, my list of shows is as follows: Heroes, Lost, 24, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Samantha Who?, Ellen, Chelsea Lately, The Soup, Private Practice, So You Think You Can Dance, The Biggest Loser & the latest addition, American Idol.

I used to watch AI when Ruben Studdard won & then the next season when J.Hud was on it but when she got kicked off, I stopped watching forever. That is, until this season. Since I have moved home, I often watch shows with my parents & they watch AI so I would be forced into it. The episodes leading up to the Top 13 were painful to see but now that they are good, I'm 100% hooked. I always like to discuss it with anyone who watches &/or will listen. I cannot stand Ryan Seacrest so I have to wait until half the show is over before I can watch it so I can fast forward to only the parts that they sing.

My favorite is Danny Gokey. I love his voice & I just think he is wonderful. Adam is amazing & although I won't like the music he will come out with, he's such a rock star already. I love what he does to the songs & he's such an entertainer. Those are my top 2. I was so glad when "Wiggles" got kicked off. That was that girl with the tattoos all down her arm whose name I don't even care if I remember or not. I called her Wiggles because of her weak ass dance moves. The rest of the ones left are so good, I'll be happy if any of them win. I'm glad they used the judge's save last week with Matt because I really like him. I hope Lil Rounds does better this week because I like her too but I think if not she's gotta go. Since 2 have to go this week I'm thinking it will probably be her & Anoop Dog. That's all I've got.

No comments: