Monday, March 30, 2009

WWhat's Your Fantatasyy?

So I was home all day & kept saying I should blog today, but I'll do it later. Well now it's later. I'm waiting for Heroes to get to a half hour in so I can fast forward through all the commercials so I figured while I'm waiting I'll blog. There is really only 1 thing I can think about lately so I figured what better to blog about...BASEBALL SEASON!

I am so f-ing pumped for this Yankee season it's not even funny. The new stadium, CC, AJ & Tex all make it so exciting. I was also watching several Yankee-related shows this weekend, including the "Pride, Power & Pinstripes" special & it just made me even more excited. Everything about baseball makes me happy (except for Yankee losses obvi). I cannot wait for the exhibition game this Friday against the Cubs because that will be the 1st real look inside the Stadium & I feel like if I were a boy, I'd get an erection watching it. Yes, that is how much I love baseball. I can't wait to see our team & I think the chemistry this year is really good & everything will come together for the big #27.

In addition to the regular season I am also excited for fantasy baseball! For those of you who have been loyal "Completely Random" followers, you have read some of my fantasy baseball blogs & know how obsessed with it I am. This season I got my friends to join it also & we have our own league where trash talking is plentiful & the competition is high. Maybe I'm just talking about myself with that statement but it's all good. I am in 2 leagues & have 2 really good teams & am super excited for all that will come.

In a side note, I am a big loser & always love the sayings that they have every year for YES commercials. One year it was "Pride, Power, Pinstripes", last year was "Looking Back, Looking Forward" (which I wasn't a fan of) & this year I do not know yet! I hope it's a good one, though because those commercials always pump me up when I see them because like I said, I'm a huge tool. Have I mentioned in this blog that I'm excited? Oh I have? Okay fine, I'll just go watch Heroes now.

No comments: