Thursday, December 3, 2009

Loving & Losers

Let's start off by saying, my name is Amy & I'm addicted to television. One show that I've been an avid viewer of for a few years now is The Biggest Loser. A show that I have just recently discovered & also fell in love with is Tough Love. Two shows seemingly unrelated but they share a very common thread: sadism.

Jillian Michaels on BL is probably the scariest human being that ever walked, but boy would I love it if she were my trainer! She whips those fatties right into shape & heaven forbid you try to talk back to her, that's when she really gives it to you. She really enjoys other people's pain & apparently so do I because I can't stop watching. I generally snack a lot while watching TV & this show fo sho makes me feel guilty about it & I always work out after. This year's show was such a match maker & there were 2 couples that came from it. The one girl who was my favorite is now such a babe & lost so much weight! I saw her on Leno & she obviously has no idea how amazing she looks now because the guy she is with was formerly this guy. HAHA Okay, maybe not but I totally thought it was when I first saw him on the show last season. Step up your game, girl.

Last year, I met the guy who hosts Tough Love & had no idea who he was & thought he was the biggest ass. Then I watched the show about a month ago & still think he's the biggest ass but I like this show. Sometimes women need brutal honesty because we just don't get it. I like watching him being completely rude to these women, because let's be honest with ourselves, anybody who goes on a Vh1 reality show is complete trash. At the event that I met the host at, he was auctioning off his match making services & if it wasn't so expensive, I was totally considering it. I wouldn't subject myself to being on Vh1 however, no thank you. I'll stick to watching people get humiliated on national television from my couch.

No comments: