Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crazy Dreams...

I have some pretty weird ass dreams & half the time I can't remember them all but I do remember the one I had this morning. So my cat Lily wakes up around 5 AM almost every day & sometimes when she makes too much noise or is too annoying I lock her in the bathroom so I can sleep. Such was the case this morning & then I fell asleep & this is what I dreamed...

She was banging against the door so I got up to let her out. When I opened the door, a large grizzly bear had somehow pushed aside my toilet & was climbing up through the hole in the floor. Lily ran out & I slammed the door (because you know, bears can't break down flimsy doors.) I'm not sure why I didn't flee my apartment but I guess I'm not much of a thinker in dreams. Instead I hid in my room with Lily & called animal control & decided it was safe enough to go back to sleep until they got there.

Then I woke up & just to be on the safe side, I let Lily out of the bathroom.

No comments: