Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to the Good Life

So much for life being blase lately! Well I guess present still kind of is but future is beyond exciting. I have so much to look forward to in the coming month & a half, I don't even know where to start.

Okay, so the original reason I chose My9 over FOX is that 9 has Yankee games & I thought this could be a good opportunity.  I have of course come to the realization that my team is done this year but that doesn't mean I still don't love each & every one of those guys. This all being said, I get to go to a Yankee game as a reporter on Friday! That's right! Kimberly Jones all the way! We're talking on the field, in the locker room, the whole nine! Dream come true!

If that wasn't enough to make me happy for the rest of my life, I was also given my graduation present from Ma & Pa Aubrey...the vacation of a life time! Some people have friends in low places, not me. I have them in amazing places. The trip will start out in L.A. so I can see that Stripper Theo I love so much. I'll be there for a few days & then we're driving to San Diego & I will be spending that portion of the trip with Billiam & K.Marsh (separately of course haha). Then after 6 days in Cali, I fly over to Hawaii to see my fiance Sarah Anne! I'll be there for 8 days & also get to visit my family & pseudo-cousin who goes to school there. My uncle has a boat so I'm hoping to get out with him one day & maybe swim with wild dolphins like he says he does all the time. AMAZING!!

After my 2 weeks of bliss, I come home & barely have enough time to get over the jet-lag. I'm off again to Miami a week later! The 3 coolest kids on campus return for a weekend that includes all my favorite things, like a Miami football game & a Thursday night/football Sunday at the Sandbar. Then I come home & it's Halloween, which is in my Top 5 favorite days of the year! Basically I'm living the good life. Now throw your hands up in the sky!

No comments: