Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Hyphen Team

OK so I just got back from the M-I-A & I cannot even begin to talk about how much fun this weekend was.  I saw almost all of my friends & it was just the greatest time ever! The weekend started off at the car rental & we ordered a compact car but what did we get? A convertible at no extra cost! (Of course it was raining all weekend so we were only able to use it twice). But such big shots we were...the coolest kids on campus definitely returned in style.

So Thursday we arrived & stayed at Wittle's. I had very high expectations about Thursday night & although certain hopes were not filled it overall was a super duper night. Sandbar & Moe's, like usual. Friday we went to campus, a little shopping, got a Stop & Shop sandwich...it was great. Friday night we were V.I.P. at Cabana One so we popped bottles for a while with some pretty important people. Saturday was the game, which was such a debaucherous event. It poured but luckily I had my poncho! Not only did we win the game, but we got to march out with the BAND OF THE HOUR! Then after dragging our sorry asses out to South Beach, we had probably the best night of the whole trip. It was Matt's birthday so we went to Dulce & had bottle service there & they played the best music so the dance party was fabulous. Then a Sunday at Sandbar to watch football. All my favorite things jam packed into one fun-filled weekend.

It was so good to see everyone, even people that I really didn't care all that much about seeing. The entire A-Team was also back together again & this includes not only the chipmunks but also the hyphen. Wittle was the best host ever & I don't think he reads my blog but if he does, then thank you again!! He put up with all of our antics & absurdity & never complained. We wuv you Wittle! Having the A-Team back together just made me so happy & I never wanted to leave. Mewr take me back!

No comments: